8 Module IP65 Distribution Board GARO IP Rated Boards
8 module, watertight distribution board, IP65 rated.
New innovative shape reaching the highest level of quality and design. Made from long-lasting materials.
- GCUT Series
- Type: 1 x 8 modules DIN rail (Included)
- Degree of protection: IP65
- Resistance to impact: IK08
- Auto-extinguishing degree: HB (UL94)
- Test of resistance to glow wire: 650°C
- Ball pressure test: 70°C
- Temperature range under normal conditions: -25 to +40°C
- Halogen-free materials ABS and polycarbonate
- Comply with 2006-95-CE directive, EN60439-1 and UNE-EN 60439-3
The 8 module, IP65 Distribution Boards (GCUT8) have a completely new and innovative shape, reaching the highest level of quality and design. They are made from halogen free long-lasting thermoplastic materials, ABS and polycarbonate.
They have lots of space for wiring and also the possibility to place the Din rail in two height positions. Mounting plates and other accessories can be installed on the base inside.
Doors are transparent and hinged, opening to 18º. Transparent doors are UV protected. The four screws linking base and frame are sealable.
Accessories include earth and neutral bars in double height section 12 x 6.5 mm in order to reach 125A of permissible intensity.
Apart from the standard locking system, key-locks and triangle locks are also offered as accessories. Modular capacity from 4 up to 54 available.
Information on Enclosure
- Type: 1x8 modules DIN rail
- Cable entries sup.: 4xM25 + 1xM4
- Inf.: 4xM25 + 1xM4
- Oblong back: 2xOB25_25
|Type||IP Rated Boards|
|Location||Shipping Method||Shipping Charges||Timescales|
|Mainland UK||Standard Delivery||£3.95||1-2 days from dispatched|
|Northern Ireland||Standard Delivery||£3.95||Next working day once dispatched|
|Republic of Ireland||Standard Delivery||£3.95||Next working day once dispatched|
* Please note that delivery prices and services may vary depending on other items in your basket and your exact delivery postcode. Find out more about our delivery services.
Cancellations and Returns
Meteor Electrical Limited will accept returns up until 30 days after dispatch date on the conditions
- The Goods are in all original packaging
- The materials contain all original documentation (instructions, manuals, warranties or any other literature)
- Product is deemed by our returns department to be in a re-sellable condition
All refunds are made to the same payment method used originally to place the order (e.g. VISA Card) - unless specifically requested otherwise.
- Products that are faulty must be returned within the manufacturer’s warranty period.
- The complete product must be returned, unless previously agreed by Meteor Electrical in writing; incomplete items of parts may not be returned.
- Products within the manufacturers specific warranty period will be repaired, replaced, or a refund given at the discretion of the Manufacture.