Cancellations and Returns
Meteor Electrical Limited will accept returns up until 30 days after dispatch date on the conditions;
- - The Goods are in all original packaging
- - The materials contain all original documentation (instructions, manuals, warranties or any other literature)
- - Product is deemed by our returns department to be in a re-sellable condition
All refunds are made to the same payment method used originally to place the order (e.g. VISA Card) - unless specifically requested otherwise.
To Arrange a Return; - Log into your account- On the My Account page there is a link "Product Returns" , click here- Follow the onscreen instructions
- - Products that are faulty must be returned within the manufacturer’s warranty period.
- - The complete product must be returned, unless previously agreed by Meteor Electrical in writing; incomplete items of parts may not be returned.
- - Products within the manufacturers specific warranty period will be repaired, replaced, or a refund given at the discretion of the Manufacture.
NB: Meteor Electrical does not accept liability for direct or indirect consequential loss caused by faulty product.
To Arrange a Return within 90 days of despatch;- Log into your account- On the My Account page there is a link "Product Returns" , click here- Follow the onscreen instructions
To Arrange a Return after 90 days of despatch; Email us: [email protected] - ensuring you give the order reference number or alternatively you can Phone us: 02886751515 and speak to one of our advisers.Short Delivery or Wrong goods received If you have received an incomplete order of which you had not been previously advised, please report the problem to Meteor within 3 working days of the delivery, you can do this by;