Rhine 30W LED Floodlight IP65 6500K Black
30W LED Floodlight from Kosnic, ideal for replacing energy-hungry halogen lighting. Quick and easy to install with an adjustable bracket.
- Power: 30 watts
- Housing: Diecast aluminum
- Lumens: 2250
- Rated Lifetime (hrs): 30000
- Beam angle: 110°
- IP Rating: IP65
- 3 year warranty
This 3W LED Floodlight is IP65 rated, meaning it is fully protected against dust and is waterproof, proving to be a great option for outdoor use.
A high lumen output of 2,25 lumens is provided from the 3W floodlight, offering great energy savings, making it an ideal replacement for energy-hungry halogen lighting.
The diecast aluminum body adds to the strength and durability of the floodlight, as the fitting will not rust overtime. Combined with a long lifespan of 3, hours, and easy installation with the adjustable bracket, this 3W LED Floodlight is a very popular option for lighting up or adding security to outdoor areas.
The Kosnic floodlight range comes with 3-years standard warranty.
|Total Lumens (lm)||2250|
|CCT Temperature (k)||6500|
|Beam Angle (°)||110|
|Voltage||220-240 Vac 50-60Hz|
|Start Time (s)||Instant Full Light|
|Class Protection||Class I|
|CCT Name||Day Light Day Light Day Light Day Light Day Light|
|Rated Lifetime (hrs)||30000|
|LMF at Lifetime||0.7|
|Connection||500 mm of H05RN-F 3 x 0.75 mm2 cable|
|Materials||Diecast Aluminium Body|
|Location||Shipping Method||Shipping Charges||Timescales|
|Mainland UK||Standard Delivery||£3.95||1-2 days from dispatched|
|Northern Ireland||Standard Delivery||£3.95||Next working day once dispatched|
|Republic of Ireland||Standard Delivery||£3.95||Next working day once dispatched|
* Please note that delivery prices and services may vary depending on other items in your basket and your exact delivery postcode. Find out more about our delivery services.
Cancellations and Returns
Meteor Electrical Limited will accept returns up until 30 days after dispatch date on the conditions
- The Goods are in all original packaging
- The materials contain all original documentation (instructions, manuals, warranties or any other literature)
- Product is deemed by our returns department to be in a re-sellable condition
All refunds are made to the same payment method used originally to place the order (e.g. VISA Card) - unless specifically requested otherwise.
- Products that are faulty must be returned within the manufacturer’s warranty period.
- The complete product must be returned, unless previously agreed by Meteor Electrical in writing; incomplete items of parts may not be returned.
- Products within the manufacturers specific warranty period will be repaired, replaced, or a refund given at the discretion of the Manufacture.