Aurora 5w LED GU10 Cool White Lamp 4000K Enlite
A retrofit very low energy Aurora LED GU10 lamp using only 5 watts, but giving 500 lumens of light output over a 60 degree beam angle. Cool white (4000k) in colour makes it the ideal lamp for living areas such as kitchens, bedrooms, dining or lounge areas.
- Wattage: 5 watt comparable brightness to a 50 watt halogen with 90% energy savings.
- Cap / base: GU10
- Colour temperature: Cool white 4000K / 500 lumens.
- Efficacy: 100 to 104 lumens per watt.
- Voltage: Mains 220- 240V.
- Colour rendering index: 80 CRI
- Beam angle: 60 degrees. Wide beam.
- High power factor: 0.85pF
- Compatible with: GU10 mains powered open rated downlights or luminaires. For fire rated downlights we recommend Icage.
- Start-up time: Instant, no warm up time.
- Dimmable: Non dimmable.
- Life expectancy: 25,000 hours (L70).
- Manufacturer: Aurora Lighting / Aurora Enlite
- Guarantee: 2 years
|Length of Fitting||57mm|
|Colour Appearance||Cool White|
|Location||Shipping Method||Shipping Charges||Timescales|
|Mainland UK||Standard Delivery||£3.95||1-2 days from dispatched|
|Northern Ireland||Standard Delivery||£3.95||Next working day once dispatched|
|Republic of Ireland||Standard Delivery||£3.95||Next working day once dispatched|
* Please note that delivery prices and services may vary depending on other items in your basket and your exact delivery postcode. Find out more about our delivery services.
Cancellations and Returns
Meteor Electrical Limited will accept returns up until 30 days after dispatch date on the conditions
- The Goods are in all original packaging
- The materials contain all original documentation (instructions, manuals, warranties or any other literature)
- Product is deemed by our returns department to be in a re-sellable condition
All refunds are made to the same payment method used originally to place the order (e.g. VISA Card) - unless specifically requested otherwise.
- Products that are faulty must be returned within the manufacturer’s warranty period.
- The complete product must be returned, unless previously agreed by Meteor Electrical in writing; incomplete items of parts may not be returned.
- Products within the manufacturers specific warranty period will be repaired, replaced, or a refund given at the discretion of the Manufacture.