Live 1 Pole 50 Amps B Curve 6 KA MCB
CA Series MCBs are rated at 6kA with a B type Trip curve and is suitable for all consumer units and enclosures in the LVE range.
It is CE certified and meets the requirements of EN60898
- Rated current In(A) 1,2,4,6,10,16,20,25,32,40,50,63
- Poles 1P
- Rated voltage Ue(AC) 230/400V
- Rated frequency(Hz)50/60
- Insulation volage Ui500V
- Rated breaking capacity(A) 6 Ka
- Rated impulse withstand voltage(1.2/50) Uimp (V)4000
- dielectric test voltage at ind. Frq for 1 min (KV) 2
- Pollution degree 2
- Thermo-magnetic release characteristic B
- Electrical life8,000
- Mechanical life20,000
- Contact position degreeIP20
- Contact position indicatoryes
- Reference temperature for setting of thermal element30
- Ambient temperature(with daily laverag e≤35-5~+40
- Storage temperature-25~+70
- Terminal size top/bottom for cable(Mm2 Awg)25mm2 , 18-3 Awg
- Terminal size top/bottom for busbar(Mm2 Awg)25mm2 18-3Awg
- Tightening Torque 3.0 N*M, 22in-ibs
- MountingOn din rail EN60715(35mm) by means of fast clip device
- ConnectionFrom top and bottom
|Location||Shipping Method||Shipping Charges||Timescales|
|Mainland UK||Standard Delivery||£3.95||1-2 days from dispatched|
|Northern Ireland||Standard Delivery||£3.95||Next working day once dispatched|
|Republic of Ireland||Standard Delivery||£3.95||Next working day once dispatched|
* Please note that delivery prices and services may vary depending on other items in your basket and your exact delivery postcode. Find out more about our delivery services.
Cancellations and Returns
Meteor Electrical Limited will accept returns up until 30 days after dispatch date on the conditions
- The Goods are in all original packaging
- The materials contain all original documentation (instructions, manuals, warranties or any other literature)
- Product is deemed by our returns department to be in a re-sellable condition
All refunds are made to the same payment method used originally to place the order (e.g. VISA Card) - unless specifically requested otherwise.
- Products that are faulty must be returned within the manufacturer’s warranty period.
- The complete product must be returned, unless previously agreed by Meteor Electrical in writing; incomplete items of parts may not be returned.
- Products within the manufacturers specific warranty period will be repaired, replaced, or a refund given at the discretion of the Manufacture.