30W 5FT Niva Single LED Batten CCT 3000/4000/6000K 3800 Lumens.
The Kosnic 5ft 30W single LED batten is part of the Niva range, which are all colour changeable from 3000k, 4000k, or 6000k.
The battens utilise high performance LEDs to offer outstanding lumen efficiency.
- Option to install emergency module
- High efficiency of 126lm/W
- Protection: Class I
- Suitable for through-wiring
- Long operational life of 40,000h
- Instant start
A very efficient LED batten producing a high lumen output of 3,8 lumens while only consuming 3 watts, working out at 126 lumens produced per wattage. Combined with a long-life expectancy of 4, hours, this 5ft LED batten is an extremely energy efficient lighting solution.
The 3W Niva LED batten is suitable for installing in commercial areas such as factories and warehouses and domestic areas such as a garage.
2mm conduit entry for easy installation.
There is an optional plug in emergency available for this fitting.
|Total Lumens (lm)||3800|
|CCT Temperature (k)||3000/4000/6000|
|Ambient Temperature (°C)||-20 to 40|
|Class Protection||Class I|
|CCT Name||Colour Changeable|
|Rated Lifetime (hrs)||40000|
|Length of Fitting||1500mm|
|Lamp Type||Integrated LED|
|LMF at Lifetime||0.75|
|Colour Temperature||Switchable 3000/4000/6000K|
|Warm-up Time (s)||Instant Full Light|
|Location||Shipping Method||Shipping Charges||Timescales|
|Mainland UK||Standard Delivery||£3.95||1-2 days from dispatched|
|Northern Ireland||Standard Delivery||£3.95||Next working day once dispatched|
|Republic of Ireland||Standard Delivery||£3.95||Next working day once dispatched|
* Please note that delivery prices and services may vary depending on other items in your basket and your exact delivery postcode. Find out more about our delivery services.
Cancellations and Returns
Meteor Electrical Limited will accept returns up until 30 days after dispatch date on the conditions
- The Goods are in all original packaging
- The materials contain all original documentation (instructions, manuals, warranties or any other literature)
- Product is deemed by our returns department to be in a re-sellable condition
All refunds are made to the same payment method used originally to place the order (e.g. VISA Card) - unless specifically requested otherwise.
- Products that are faulty must be returned within the manufacturer’s warranty period.
- The complete product must be returned, unless previously agreed by Meteor Electrical in writing; incomplete items of parts may not be returned.
- Products within the manufacturers specific warranty period will be repaired, replaced, or a refund given at the discretion of the Manufacture.