3 Channel 7 Day Time Clock Timeguard
24 hour/7 day electronic programmer with 3 independent timed channels e.g. hot water and 2 separate heating zones, designed for fully pumped central heating systems using three separated 2 port zone valves.
- 3 independently timed channels – hot water and 2 separate heating zones.
- Suitable for fully pumped systems.
- Stylish design with pull down flap for programming.
- 3 different time periods (5 day plus 2 or 7 day).
- Easy view 12 hour am/pm or 24hr clock/timer display illuminated on setting.
- Simple push button operation, illuminates on setting.
- 1 or 2 hour boost facility.
- Holiday mode to suspend programmes.
- Automatic summer/winter changeover.
- Advance to next programme mode.
- Output led’s for channel switch status.
- Surface mount with wall plate included.
- 2 or 3 wire connection (double insulated).
- 3 (1) A at 230V.
- Factory fitted battery for memory back-up.
- Part No. TRT038
Timer Mode 24 Hour/7 day Setting Type Digital Mains Linked Contacts Single Pole Changeover x 3 Operating voltage 230V AC Power Reserve 10 Year Li Py Switch Rating 230V AC 3A Resistive 1A Inductive Operating Temperature Range 0 to 40ºC Conforms to Directives 73/23/EEC 89/336/EEC Dimensions (mm) Height x Width x Depth 100 × 147 × 37
|Location||Shipping Method||Shipping Charges||Timescales|
|Mainland UK||Standard Delivery||£3.95||1-2 days from dispatched|
|Northern Ireland||Standard Delivery||£3.95||Next working day once dispatched|
|Republic of Ireland||Standard Delivery||£3.95||Next working day once dispatched|
* Please note that delivery prices and services may vary depending on other items in your basket and your exact delivery postcode. Find out more about our delivery services.
Cancellations and Returns
Meteor Electrical Limited will accept returns up until 30 days after dispatch date on the conditions
- The Goods are in all original packaging
- The materials contain all original documentation (instructions, manuals, warranties or any other literature)
- Product is deemed by our returns department to be in a re-sellable condition
All refunds are made to the same payment method used originally to place the order (e.g. VISA Card) - unless specifically requested otherwise.
- Products that are faulty must be returned within the manufacturer’s warranty period.
- The complete product must be returned, unless previously agreed by Meteor Electrical in writing; incomplete items of parts may not be returned.
- Products within the manufacturers specific warranty period will be repaired, replaced, or a refund given at the discretion of the Manufacture.