3 Part Disabled Toilet Alarm Nurse Call Kit ESP
he ESP UDTAKIT offers urivalled quality at an un-beatable price. Comprising of 3 Parts all complete with a back box. Fully designed to meet BS8300 and Building Regulations Part M for the criteria of care standards. The Indication Illuminated LED light also includes a 80dB distinctive tone alert for when the alarm is triggered. The pullcord module that is supplied has a distinctive red pull cord supplied with 2 handles, including LED alert triangle, this switch also features an anti ligature mechanism to aid the prevention of accidental of self harm. The Reset module has a clear LED Alert triangle with internal sounder to re-assure the user the alarm has been raised and assistance is on the way, the alert triangle feature acts as a push button to reset the alarm as clearly indicated on the module. All modules are manufactured from UREA which contains naturally occuring anti bacterial properties, ideal for installations sensitive to hygiene.
|Location||Shipping Method||Shipping Charges||Timescales|
|Mainland UK||Standard Delivery||£3.95||1-2 days from dispatched|
|Northern Ireland||Standard Delivery||£3.95||Next working day once dispatched|
|Republic of Ireland||Standard Delivery||£3.95||Next working day once dispatched|
* Please note that delivery prices and services may vary depending on other items in your basket and your exact delivery postcode. Find out more about our delivery services.
Cancellations and Returns
Meteor Electrical Limited will accept returns up until 30 days after dispatch date on the conditions
- The Goods are in all original packaging
- The materials contain all original documentation (instructions, manuals, warranties or any other literature)
- Product is deemed by our returns department to be in a re-sellable condition
All refunds are made to the same payment method used originally to place the order (e.g. VISA Card) - unless specifically requested otherwise.
- Products that are faulty must be returned within the manufacturer’s warranty period.
- The complete product must be returned, unless previously agreed by Meteor Electrical in writing; incomplete items of parts may not be returned.
- Products within the manufacturers specific warranty period will be repaired, replaced, or a refund given at the discretion of the Manufacture.