EZ-TAG Weatherproof Access Control Keypad C/W Proximity Function ESP
The EZ-TAG2 system represents the perfect simple solution for a wide variety of access control applications.Users approach the keypad and enter a four digit code or hold a personal proximity tag within a few inches to activate one of the EZ-TAG2s on board relays. This relay in turn is used to carry power from a 12vdc power supply to an appropriate door release.Higher levels of security can be obtained by requiring end users to enter both a code and present a tag for authorised entry .EZ-TAG2 can also be used as a door bell for visitors.
- Compact vandal resistant design
- Proximity tag or pin code activation
- Simple standalone programming
- 2 zone operation
- Complete with Proximity key 10 tags
- 1 – 1000 users
- Weather proof IP65Easy install
- Weatherproof keypad
- Surface mounting box
Programming the system is kept as simple as possible, all functions including addition and removal of tags is carried out at the keypad itself, the unit is totally self contained, no PC or laptop required. EZ-TAG2 can be installed as a new stand alone access control system simply by adding a 12vdc power supply and suitable door release or it can be used to upgrade an existing system to allow entry of pre-authorised visitors such as staff without bothering reception. In this case the power supply and door release of the existing system is usually suitable for use with the EZ-TAG2.
|Location||Shipping Method||Shipping Charges||Timescales|
|Mainland UK||Standard Delivery||£3.95||1-2 days from dispatched|
|Northern Ireland||Standard Delivery||£3.95||Next working day once dispatched|
|Republic of Ireland||Standard Delivery||£3.95||Next working day once dispatched|
* Please note that delivery prices and services may vary depending on other items in your basket and your exact delivery postcode. Find out more about our delivery services.
Cancellations and Returns
Meteor Electrical Limited will accept returns up until 30 days after dispatch date on the conditions
- The Goods are in all original packaging
- The materials contain all original documentation (instructions, manuals, warranties or any other literature)
- Product is deemed by our returns department to be in a re-sellable condition
All refunds are made to the same payment method used originally to place the order (e.g. VISA Card) - unless specifically requested otherwise.
- Products that are faulty must be returned within the manufacturer’s warranty period.
- The complete product must be returned, unless previously agreed by Meteor Electrical in writing; incomplete items of parts may not be returned.
- Products within the manufacturers specific warranty period will be repaired, replaced, or a refund given at the discretion of the Manufacture.