Garo 100A 2 Pole Mains Isolator Switch
Gar0 100 amp, double pole mains isolator switch.
- Double pole
- 2 module
- 100 amp mains isolator
- On & Off Identification tag above switch
- CE approved
- EN60947 approved
1 amp double pole mains isolator switch from the Garo product range (GSV21).
The Garo mains switch is designed to accept both cable in and cable out and direct to busbar connections. This switch disconnecter is capable of switching both resistive and inductive loads.
The operating dolly switch can be locked in either the ON or OFF position. When locked in the ON position it will no longer function as an isolator, positive indication of the opening of the contacts is only given when the green OFF position can be seen on the dolly.
|No. of Poles||2|
|Location||Shipping Method||Shipping Charges||Timescales|
|Mainland UK||Standard Delivery||£3.95||1-2 days from dispatched|
|Northern Ireland||Standard Delivery||£3.95||Next working day once dispatched|
|Republic of Ireland||Standard Delivery||£3.95||Next working day once dispatched|
* Please note that delivery prices and services may vary depending on other items in your basket and your exact delivery postcode. Find out more about our delivery services.
Cancellations and Returns
Meteor Electrical Limited will accept returns up until 30 days after dispatch date on the conditions
- The Goods are in all original packaging
- The materials contain all original documentation (instructions, manuals, warranties or any other literature)
- Product is deemed by our returns department to be in a re-sellable condition
All refunds are made to the same payment method used originally to place the order (e.g. VISA Card) - unless specifically requested otherwise.
- Products that are faulty must be returned within the manufacturer’s warranty period.
- The complete product must be returned, unless previously agreed by Meteor Electrical in writing; incomplete items of parts may not be returned.
- Products within the manufacturers specific warranty period will be repaired, replaced, or a refund given at the discretion of the Manufacture.