Garo 1 Row Shower Priority Metal Board
1 row metal shower priority board.
Garo Metal shower priority boards are designed so that when shower no.1 is in operation, shower no.2 will become de-energised and will not operate until shower no.1 is turned off.
- 1 40 AMP CONTACTOR
- BS EN60439 approved / CE approved
- IP40 Rated with Multiple cable entries
1 row metal shower priority board (GM6-PS) is part of the Garo product range.
Garo Shower Boards are designed to facilitate the use of two electric showers which are being supplied from a domestic 63A single phase supply.
Both showers may continually use <3kW of power each, however, when one exceeds this power use the Board will automatically cut the power to the second shower thus protecting the main supply fuse.
|Location||Shipping Method||Shipping Charges||Timescales|
|Mainland UK||Standard Delivery||£3.95||1-2 days from dispatched|
|Northern Ireland||Standard Delivery||£3.95||Next working day once dispatched|
|Republic of Ireland||Standard Delivery||£3.95||Next working day once dispatched|
* Please note that delivery prices and services may vary depending on other items in your basket and your exact delivery postcode. Find out more about our delivery services.
Cancellations and Returns
Meteor Electrical Limited will accept returns up until 30 days after dispatch date on the conditions
- The Goods are in all original packaging
- The materials contain all original documentation (instructions, manuals, warranties or any other literature)
- Product is deemed by our returns department to be in a re-sellable condition
All refunds are made to the same payment method used originally to place the order (e.g. VISA Card) - unless specifically requested otherwise.
- Products that are faulty must be returned within the manufacturer’s warranty period.
- The complete product must be returned, unless previously agreed by Meteor Electrical in writing; incomplete items of parts may not be returned.
- Products within the manufacturers specific warranty period will be repaired, replaced, or a refund given at the discretion of the Manufacture.