1 Row Shower & EV Priority Metal Board GARO Priority & Non Priority Boards
1 row metal shower & EV priority board from Garo. This unit allows one designated appliance (A) (the master) to be given priority of use over the second appliance (B). Whenever appliance (A) is using >1.5kW it will automatically cut the power supply to appliance (B), even if appliance (B) is being used at that time.
- 1 40 AMP CONTACTOR
- BS EN60439 approved / CE approved
- IP40 Rated with Multiple cable entries
- Fully compliant with 18th Edition
A standard home in the UK and Ireland looks a lot different today than it did twenty years ago. Power showers
and multiple appliances already demand a lot of energy and now we are facing the arrival of Electric Vehicle
charging stations. Any home with an electric car or hybrid will likely install a charger to secure charging supply
and avail of cost efficient night rates.
Garo Shower & EV Boards are designed to facilitate the use of two electric appliances which are being supplied from a domestic 63A single phase supply.
Both appliances may continually use <3kW of power each, however, when one exceeds this power use the Board will automatically cut the power to the second appliance thus protecting the main supply fuse.
|Type||Priority & Non Priority Boards|
|Location||Shipping Method||Shipping Charges||Timescales|
|Mainland UK||Standard Delivery||£3.95||1-2 days from dispatched|
|Northern Ireland||Standard Delivery||£3.95||Next working day once dispatched|
|Republic of Ireland||Standard Delivery||£3.95||Next working day once dispatched|
* Please note that delivery prices and services may vary depending on other items in your basket and your exact delivery postcode. Find out more about our delivery services.
Cancellations and Returns
Meteor Electrical Limited will accept returns up until 30 days after dispatch date on the conditions
- The Goods are in all original packaging
- The materials contain all original documentation (instructions, manuals, warranties or any other literature)
- Product is deemed by our returns department to be in a re-sellable condition
All refunds are made to the same payment method used originally to place the order (e.g. VISA Card) - unless specifically requested otherwise.
- Products that are faulty must be returned within the manufacturer’s warranty period.
- The complete product must be returned, unless previously agreed by Meteor Electrical in writing; incomplete items of parts may not be returned.
- Products within the manufacturers specific warranty period will be repaired, replaced, or a refund given at the discretion of the Manufacture.