3 ROW 7WAY CU C/W MAIN B63 MCB GARO Irish Consumer Units
Garo consumer units are designed to provide comprehensive circuit protection solutions and ease of installation with a stylish modern day design to intergrate within any home. The G39-7B comes with 7 X MCBs.
- Modern curved style unit, very spaceous for wiring
- Raised din rail providing top & bottom wiring routes
- Quarter turn screws for quick release & fitting of cover
- IP41 rated
- BS EN 60439 approved
- 3 row of 7 ways
- Includes earth & neutral bar
- Supplied with 1 x 32, 2 x 10, 4 x 20 amp mcbs, 1 x 63 amp rcd, 1 x 63 amp switchfuse
The enclosures of this 3 row, 7 way consumer unit (G39-7B) are made of Halogen free plastic material (colour RAL 91). Tested, approved and certified by SEMKO in accordance with standard bs en 6439-3 for rated current of 8A, 5Hz, and rated insulation voltage 69V. This means that the products are naturally CE marked but also S marked.
Back cover is designed with a number of knockouts, which correspond to most demands and needs. The products meet the requirement of IP41 and designed for touch protection IP20, using terminal cover, according to EN6529.
Ingeniously designed to facilitate the installation and to create an almost unlimited working space. With simple snap fasteners the chassis is held in place throughout normal use, but during installation or adjustment it can all be folded down to 90 degrees which means that you get a good overview and a very confortable work space for wiring and laying of cables. The function is, in addition to the above benefits, a great help for the final assembly of the outgoing cables.
|Type||Irish Consumer Units|
|No. of ways||7|
|Location||Shipping Method||Shipping Charges||Timescales|
|Mainland UK||Standard Delivery||£3.95||1-2 days from dispatched|
|Northern Ireland||Standard Delivery||£3.95||Next working day once dispatched|
|Republic of Ireland||Standard Delivery||£3.95||Next working day once dispatched|
* Please note that delivery prices and services may vary depending on other items in your basket and your exact delivery postcode. Find out more about our delivery services.
Cancellations and Returns
Meteor Electrical Limited will accept returns up until 30 days after dispatch date on the conditions
- The Goods are in all original packaging
- The materials contain all original documentation (instructions, manuals, warranties or any other literature)
- Product is deemed by our returns department to be in a re-sellable condition
All refunds are made to the same payment method used originally to place the order (e.g. VISA Card) - unless specifically requested otherwise.
- Products that are faulty must be returned within the manufacturer’s warranty period.
- The complete product must be returned, unless previously agreed by Meteor Electrical in writing; incomplete items of parts may not be returned.
- Products within the manufacturers specific warranty period will be repaired, replaced, or a refund given at the discretion of the Manufacture.