Firehawk Battery Operated Carbon Monoxide Alarm Lithium Battery
The FireHawk CO7 range battery operated Carbon Monoxide alarm is ideal for thehome and travelling on holiday. It’s compact size takes up little room in the baggagebut gives you invaluable protection from faulty heating and cooking applianceswherever you are.
- SEALED-IN LONG LIFE LITHIUM BATTERY.
- 7 Year Sensor. Top quality Figaro electro-chemical sensor ensures accuracy and longevity.
- AUTOMATIC SENSOR TEST.
- END OF LIFE INDICATOR. 3 short beeps every minute indicate end of sensor life.
- LCD DISPLAY (CO7BD ONLY). Displays CO concentration in Parts Per Million (ppm),peak CO level for preceding 12 hours and Carboxyhaemoglobin (COHb) percentage measurement.
- CO ALARM SILENCE. Silences alarm for up to 10 minutes.
- SILENCE LOW BATTERY WARNING chirp for up to 10 hours. Ideal for night-time use.
- LED INDICATORS for power, alarm and fault condition.
- VERSATILE MOUNTING SYSTEM allows alarm to be fixed to a surface or to be used free-standing
|Location||Shipping Method||Shipping Charges||Timescales|
|Mainland UK||Standard Delivery||£3.95||1-2 days from dispatched|
|Northern Ireland||Standard Delivery||£3.95||Next working day once dispatched|
|Republic of Ireland||Standard Delivery||£3.95||Next working day once dispatched|
* Please note that delivery prices and services may vary depending on other items in your basket and your exact delivery postcode. Find out more about our delivery services.
Cancellations and Returns
Meteor Electrical Limited will accept returns up until 30 days after dispatch date on the conditions
- The Goods are in all original packaging
- The materials contain all original documentation (instructions, manuals, warranties or any other literature)
- Product is deemed by our returns department to be in a re-sellable condition
All refunds are made to the same payment method used originally to place the order (e.g. VISA Card) - unless specifically requested otherwise.
- Products that are faulty must be returned within the manufacturer’s warranty period.
- The complete product must be returned, unless previously agreed by Meteor Electrical in writing; incomplete items of parts may not be returned.
- Products within the manufacturers specific warranty period will be repaired, replaced, or a refund given at the discretion of the Manufacture.