ESP Optical Smoke Detector C/W Base
Fireline optcial smoke alarm. The new range of Fireline detectors have been developed to proved a perfect compliment to the Fireline Mag panels. All detectors are supplied with a diode base and conform to the latest EN54 standards. Their smooth aesthetics and competitive pricing will make them more than suitable for the majority of convential installations.
MODEL PSD-2 CSD-2 FHD-2 RHD-2 DESCRIPTION Optical smoke Combined smoke/heat Fixed temp heat Rate of rise heat TYPE Conventional Conventional Conventional Conventional APPROVAL EN54-7 EN54-7, EN54-5 EN54-5 EN54-5 CLASS N/A A1R A2S A1R OPERATING VOLTAGE 9-30VDC 9-30VDC 9-30VDC 9-30VDC STANDBY CURRENT < 60uA @ 24V < 60uA @ 24V < 60uA @ 24V < 60uA @ 24V ALARM CURRENT 49mA @ 24V 49mA @ 24V 49mA @ 24V 49mA @ 24V WIRE GAUGE 0.4mm - 2.0mm TWIN 0.4mm - 2.0mm TWIN 0.4mm - 2.0mm TWIN 0.4mm - 2.0mm TWIN OPERATING TEMPERATURE -10°C to 60°C -10°C to 60°C -10°C to 60°C -10°C to 60°C TEST FACILITY Simulated Smoke Simulated Smoke / Heat Heat Source Heat Source
|Location||Shipping Method||Shipping Charges||Timescales|
|Mainland UK||Standard Delivery||£3.95||1-2 days from dispatched|
|Northern Ireland||Standard Delivery||£3.95||Next working day once dispatched|
|Republic of Ireland||Standard Delivery||£3.95||Next working day once dispatched|
* Please note that delivery prices and services may vary depending on other items in your basket and your exact delivery postcode. Find out more about our delivery services.
Cancellations and Returns
Meteor Electrical Limited will accept returns up until 30 days after dispatch date on the conditions
- The Goods are in all original packaging
- The materials contain all original documentation (instructions, manuals, warranties or any other literature)
- Product is deemed by our returns department to be in a re-sellable condition
All refunds are made to the same payment method used originally to place the order (e.g. VISA Card) - unless specifically requested otherwise.
- Products that are faulty must be returned within the manufacturer’s warranty period.
- The complete product must be returned, unless previously agreed by Meteor Electrical in writing; incomplete items of parts may not be returned.
- Products within the manufacturers specific warranty period will be repaired, replaced, or a refund given at the discretion of the Manufacture.