100x50mm Galvanised Steel Trunking Aitkens
Return edge BS4678 pt1 Class 3trunking manufactured from pre-coated galvanised steel to BSEN10142.Supplied with fitted straight coupler, earth continuity fixing screw and quick release fixing lid. The lid is fastened by a series of integral fixing bars which engage the trunking body when the captive lid screws are turned through 90°. It is used for horizontal and vertical mounting or suspension, across roof joists for general power distribution.
- Depth: 50mm
- Width: 100mm
- Length: 3 metres
- Material: galvanised steel
- BS4678 pt1
- EN1042 BS2989
- Includes coupler, lid & fixings
|Size||100mm x 50mm|
|Location||Shipping Method||Shipping Charges||Timescales|
|Mainland UK||Standard Delivery||£3.95||1-2 days from dispatched|
|Northern Ireland||Standard Delivery||£3.95||Next working day once dispatched|
|Republic of Ireland||Standard Delivery||£3.95||Next working day once dispatched|
* Please note that delivery prices and services may vary depending on other items in your basket and your exact delivery postcode. Find out more about our delivery services.
Cancellations and Returns
Meteor Electrical Limited will accept returns up until 30 days after dispatch date on the conditions
- The Goods are in all original packaging
- The materials contain all original documentation (instructions, manuals, warranties or any other literature)
- Product is deemed by our returns department to be in a re-sellable condition
All refunds are made to the same payment method used originally to place the order (e.g. VISA Card) - unless specifically requested otherwise.
- Products that are faulty must be returned within the manufacturer’s warranty period.
- The complete product must be returned, unless previously agreed by Meteor Electrical in writing; incomplete items of parts may not be returned.
- Products within the manufacturers specific warranty period will be repaired, replaced, or a refund given at the discretion of the Manufacture.