Mauna 6W LED Fire Rated Downlight 4000K
This 6W LED Fire Rated Downling is compact and can be dimmed with mains dimmer switches. A white magentic bezel is supplied as standard, with the choice of a range of interchangeable bezels.
- Colour Temperature: 4000K Cool White
- BS476 Part 21 Fire-Rated to 30, 60 and 90 minutes
- Interchangeable magnetic bezels
- IP65 rated
- Integrated dimmable driver
- Compact size
- Can be installed under insulation layer
Kosnic's Cool White 4K Mauna 6W Fire Rated Downlight has a stylish finish, with a range of magnetic bezels to choose from, providing you with more control of the look and feel of the fitting.
A high lumen output of 55 lumens and a long lifetime of 5, hours makes the fitting extremely energy efficient.
BS476 Part 21 Fire-Rated to 3, 6 and 9 minute applications and it may be installed under installation layer.
These compact downlights can be dimmed with mains dimmer switches and are very simple to install.
The Mauna fitting comes with a 5-year standard warranty, and an extended 7-year warranty.
|Voltage Type||240 Voltage|
|Total Lumens (lm)||550|
|CCT Temperature (k)||4000|
|Beam Angle (°)||40|
|Ambient Temperature (°C)||-20 to 40|
|Class Protection||Class I|
|CCT Name||Cool White|
|Rated Lifetime (hrs)||50000|
|LMF at Lifetime||0.7|
|Colour Temperature Name||Cool white|
|Warm-up Time (s)||Instant Full Light|
|Location||Shipping Method||Shipping Charges||Timescales|
|Mainland UK||Standard Delivery||£3.95||1-2 days from dispatched|
|Northern Ireland||Standard Delivery||£3.95||Next working day once dispatched|
|Republic of Ireland||Standard Delivery||£3.95||Next working day once dispatched|
* Please note that delivery prices and services may vary depending on other items in your basket and your exact delivery postcode. Find out more about our delivery services.
Cancellations and Returns
Meteor Electrical Limited will accept returns up until 30 days after dispatch date on the conditions
- The Goods are in all original packaging
- The materials contain all original documentation (instructions, manuals, warranties or any other literature)
- Product is deemed by our returns department to be in a re-sellable condition
All refunds are made to the same payment method used originally to place the order (e.g. VISA Card) - unless specifically requested otherwise.
- Products that are faulty must be returned within the manufacturer’s warranty period.
- The complete product must be returned, unless previously agreed by Meteor Electrical in writing; incomplete items of parts may not be returned.
- Products within the manufacturers specific warranty period will be repaired, replaced, or a refund given at the discretion of the Manufacture.