Aurora GU10 5W 4000K Dimmable LED Lamp
Receive significant energy savings with the Aurora ICE range of 5W GU10 and MR16 lamps. Available up to 520lm in both dimmable and non-dimmable for the GU10, they allow for direct halogen replacement at a fraction of the energy consumption.
Features & Benefits
- Super-efficient - Up to 104lm/W delivers more light using less energy
- Wide 60° beam angle delivers increased light distribution
- LED chroic style lens reduces glare while mimicking the look and feel of halogen technology
- Advanced thermoplastic housing leading to improved thermal management extending the LED chip life to ensure brighter light for longer
- 1.5KV surge protection
- Base: GU10
- Wattage: 5W
- Beam: 60°
- Colour: 4000K
- Lumens: 520
- Lumens/W: 104
- L70 Life (hrs): 25,000
- Dia [Ø]: 50mm
- Height: 57mm
- Subst: 50W
|Length of Fitting||57mm|
|Colour Appearance||Cool White|
|Location||Shipping Method||Shipping Charges||Timescales|
|Mainland UK||Standard Delivery||£3.95||1-2 days from dispatched|
|Northern Ireland||Standard Delivery||£3.95||Next working day once dispatched|
|Republic of Ireland||Standard Delivery||£3.95||Next working day once dispatched|
* Please note that delivery prices and services may vary depending on other items in your basket and your exact delivery postcode. Find out more about our delivery services.
Cancellations and Returns
Meteor Electrical Limited will accept returns up until 30 days after dispatch date on the conditions
- The Goods are in all original packaging
- The materials contain all original documentation (instructions, manuals, warranties or any other literature)
- Product is deemed by our returns department to be in a re-sellable condition
All refunds are made to the same payment method used originally to place the order (e.g. VISA Card) - unless specifically requested otherwise.
- Products that are faulty must be returned within the manufacturer’s warranty period.
- The complete product must be returned, unless previously agreed by Meteor Electrical in writing; incomplete items of parts may not be returned.
- Products within the manufacturers specific warranty period will be repaired, replaced, or a refund given at the discretion of the Manufacture.