Nexus Metal Brushed Steel 2 Gang, 2 Way Push 400W
BG Nexus Metal NBS82P Brushed Stainless Steel 2 Gang 2 Way 400 Watt Dimmer Light Switch
- Top quality Brushed Steel finish - lightly lacquered to prevent finger marks
- Matching Brushed Steel dimmer knobs
- No visible plastic around switches
- Specification: 2 gang, 2 way, 400 watt (push on/off)
- Push On/Off rotary dimmer switch
- Requires a 25mm metal wall box
- Supplied with colour coded fixing screws
The NBS82P, 2 gang, 2 way dimmer switch is part of the BG Electrical Nexus Metal range, finished in Brushed Steel.
The switches have a modern, slim profile, with no visible inserts and have a lightly lacquered surface to reduce fingerprint marks.
The BG Nexus Metal switches and sockets come with colour coded screws and a full grid system to match.
Minimum mounting box depth 25mm.
There can be issues with dimming CFL and LED lamps at a low lighting level; the Nexus dimmer products have an adjustable minimum level feature which can be used to adjust the lighting output at a low level to stabilise the load.
Manufactured to BS EN 6669-2-1.
|No. of ways||2||Datasheet||Download|
|Location||Shipping Method||Shipping Charges||Timescales|
|Mainland UK||Standard Delivery||£3.95||1-2 days from dispatched|
|Northern Ireland||Standard Delivery||£3.95||Next working day once dispatched|
|Republic of Ireland||Standard Delivery||£3.95||Next working day once dispatched|
* Please note that delivery prices and services may vary depending on other items in your basket and your exact delivery postcode. Find out more about our delivery services.
Cancellations and Returns
Meteor Electrical Limited will accept returns up until 30 days after dispatch date on the conditions
- The Goods are in all original packaging
- The materials contain all original documentation (instructions, manuals, warranties or any other literature)
- Product is deemed by our returns department to be in a re-sellable condition
All refunds are made to the same payment method used originally to place the order (e.g. VISA Card) - unless specifically requested otherwise.
- Products that are faulty must be returned within the manufacturer’s warranty period.
- The complete product must be returned, unless previously agreed by Meteor Electrical in writing; incomplete items of parts may not be returned.
- Products within the manufacturers specific warranty period will be repaired, replaced, or a refund given at the discretion of the Manufacture.