BG Nexus 1 Gang Double Pole Switched Single Socket Brushed Steel
The BG NBS21B is part of the BG Nexus Metal range. The BG Nexus Metal NBS21B is a 1 gang double pole switched single socket finished in brushed steel. All the BG Nexus Metal sockets have a modern, slim profile and have a lightly lacquered surface to reduce fingerprint marks. The BG Nexus Metal switches and sockets come with colour coded screws and a full grid system to match.
- 1 Gang Double Pole Switched Single Socket
- 13Amp Rating
- Brushed Steel with Black Inserts
- Dimensions - 86 x 86 x 21.2mm
- Integral Gasket for Moisture Protection
- Colour Coded Screws
- Minimum Mounting Box Depth - 25mm
- BS 1363 Part 2
The NBS21B is a 13A, 1 gang double pole switched single socket, part of the BG Electrical Nexus Metal range.
The switches have a modern, slim profile, with black inserts and have a lightly lacquered surface to reduce fingerprint marks.
The BG Nexus Metal switches and sockets come with colour coded screws and a full grid system to match.
Minimum mounting box depth 25mm.
Twin earth fitted as standard to allow a double earth facility for installations requiring high integrity protective connection Ref. BS 7671:28
|Type||1 Gang Socket|
|Location||Shipping Method||Shipping Charges||Timescales|
|Mainland UK||Standard Delivery||£3.95||1-2 days from dispatched|
|Northern Ireland||Standard Delivery||£3.95||Next working day once dispatched|
|Republic of Ireland||Standard Delivery||£3.95||Next working day once dispatched|
* Please note that delivery prices and services may vary depending on other items in your basket and your exact delivery postcode. Find out more about our delivery services.
Cancellations and Returns
Meteor Electrical Limited will accept returns up until 30 days after dispatch date on the conditions
- The Goods are in all original packaging
- The materials contain all original documentation (instructions, manuals, warranties or any other literature)
- Product is deemed by our returns department to be in a re-sellable condition
All refunds are made to the same payment method used originally to place the order (e.g. VISA Card) - unless specifically requested otherwise.
- Products that are faulty must be returned within the manufacturer’s warranty period.
- The complete product must be returned, unless previously agreed by Meteor Electrical in writing; incomplete items of parts may not be returned.
- Products within the manufacturers specific warranty period will be repaired, replaced, or a refund given at the discretion of the Manufacture.