• Call us: 028 867 51515

August News Archive

  • wires

    Call for landlords to be forced to check electric wires

    Electrical safety first have announced that a third of properties were failing to meet basic standards and an excess of one million electrical problems were reported last y...

    26th August 2014 Read More
  • carbon monoxide

    Carbon Monoxide Dangers

    Carbon monoxide is a harmful gas in the air that can cause headaches, fainting and even death without any visible warning signs.

    After a carbon monoxide leak in a New Y...

    18th August 2014 Read More
  • es

    Electrical safety in the home

    We use electricity every day and hardly ever think about how it can be dangerous as most of us get up in the morning to make a cup of tea or coffee and don’t realise how mu...

    8th August 2014 Read More
LiveZilla Live Chat Software