Fire Rated Twist & Lock GU10 Tilt Brushed Chrome Downlight
The Glanz range of fire and acousticrated GU10 mains downights maintains the fire rating offire rated ceilings without the need for firehoods. Integrated intumescent material completely seals the downlight and cut-out in the event of a fire. 90 min fire rated high qualityadjustable tiltdie cast aluminium downlighter finished in brushed chrome. Uses twist & lock system, takes one max 50W GU10 mains 230V halogen lamp.
- Easy installation
- 100 minutes fire rated
- Ensures compliance with building regulations B, E, L AND P; part 20,21 and 23
- Diameter: 104MM
- Depth: 133mm
- Cut-out: 90mm
- Max watt: 50 watt GU10 halogen lamp
- CE approved and RoHS compliant
- Operating voltage 240/220V 50HZ
- Assessed to appendix F timber separating floors
- Air leakage tested to BS5250
|Voltage Type||240 Voltage|
|Colour Finish||Brushed Chrome|
|Location||Shipping Method||Shipping Charges||Timescales|
|Mainland UK||Standard Delivery||£3.95||1-2 days from dispatched|
|Northern Ireland||Standard Delivery||£3.95||Next working day once dispatched|
|Republic of Ireland||Standard Delivery||£3.95||Next working day once dispatched|
* Please note that delivery prices and services may vary depending on other items in your basket and your exact delivery postcode. Find out more about our delivery services.
Cancellations and Returns
Meteor Electrical Limited will accept returns up until 30 days after dispatch date on the conditions
- The Goods are in all original packaging
- The materials contain all original documentation (instructions, manuals, warranties or any other literature)
- Product is deemed by our returns department to be in a re-sellable condition
All refunds are made to the same payment method used originally to place the order (e.g. VISA Card) - unless specifically requested otherwise.
- Products that are faulty must be returned within the manufacturer’s warranty period.
- The complete product must be returned, unless previously agreed by Meteor Electrical in writing; incomplete items of parts may not be returned.
- Products within the manufacturers specific warranty period will be repaired, replaced, or a refund given at the discretion of the Manufacture.