200W LED Echo High Bay 5000K 26000 Lumens. Kosnic
The Kosnic 200W LED circular high bay is extremely efficient, offering huge energy savings. The high lumen output of 26,000 lm, long lifespan of 40,000h, and a 90° beam angle makes the high bay ideal for replacing conventional lighting in general industrial areas such as warehousing, retail environments, and manufacturing.
- High lumen efficiency of 130 lm/W
- Class I, IP65, IK10
- Diecast aluminium body
- Suspension installation
- Instant start
With a rating of IP65 and IK10 the fitting is fully protected against dust and is waterproof and has a strong resistance against mechanical impact. The diecast aluminum body adds further to the durability of the high bay, as it will not rust overtime.
There is also the option to use a surface mounting bracket and install a microwave motion sensor with stand-by dimming, daylight threshold and optional remote control.
This high performing 200W LED high bay comes with a standard 5 years warranty, and 7 years extended warranty.
|Total Lumens (lm)||26000|
|Beam Angle (°)||90|
|Ambient Temperature (°C)||-20 to 40|
|Class Protection||Class I|
|Rated Lifetime (hrs)||40000|
|LMF at Lifetime||0.75|
|Warm-up Time (s)||Instant Full Light|
|Location||Shipping Method||Shipping Charges||Timescales|
|Mainland UK||Standard Delivery||£3.95||1-2 days from dispatched|
|Northern Ireland||Standard Delivery||£3.95||Next working day once dispatched|
|Republic of Ireland||Standard Delivery||£3.95||Next working day once dispatched|
* Please note that delivery prices and services may vary depending on other items in your basket and your exact delivery postcode. Find out more about our delivery services.
Cancellations and Returns
Meteor Electrical Limited will accept returns up until 30 days after dispatch date on the conditions
- The Goods are in all original packaging
- The materials contain all original documentation (instructions, manuals, warranties or any other literature)
- Product is deemed by our returns department to be in a re-sellable condition
All refunds are made to the same payment method used originally to place the order (e.g. VISA Card) - unless specifically requested otherwise.
- Products that are faulty must be returned within the manufacturer’s warranty period.
- The complete product must be returned, unless previously agreed by Meteor Electrical in writing; incomplete items of parts may not be returned.
- Products within the manufacturers specific warranty period will be repaired, replaced, or a refund given at the discretion of the Manufacture.