Live Single Module 6Amps B Curve 30mA
Provides protection against earth fault/leakage current,short circuit,overload;
Provides complementary protection against direct contact by human body
Effectively protects electric equipment against insulating failure
Handle can be locked with pad-lock to prevent unwanted operation for safety.
Type LVE RCBO
Number of poles 1P+N
Rated operating current( Iâ–³n) 30mA
Rated Voltage(Un) AC 240(230) V
Residual operating current scope 0.5Iâ–³n~Iâ–³n
Residual current off-time ≤0.1s
Ultimate short-circuit breaking capacity(Icn) 10000A(10Ka),6000A(6Ka)
Terminal protection IP20
|Location||Shipping Method||Shipping Charges||Timescales|
|Mainland UK||Standard Delivery||£3.95||1-2 days from dispatched|
|Northern Ireland||Standard Delivery||£3.95||Next working day once dispatched|
|Republic of Ireland||Standard Delivery||£3.95||Next working day once dispatched|
* Please note that delivery prices and services may vary depending on other items in your basket and your exact delivery postcode. Find out more about our delivery services.
Cancellations and Returns
Meteor Electrical Limited will accept returns up until 30 days after dispatch date on the conditions
- The Goods are in all original packaging
- The materials contain all original documentation (instructions, manuals, warranties or any other literature)
- Product is deemed by our returns department to be in a re-sellable condition
All refunds are made to the same payment method used originally to place the order (e.g. VISA Card) - unless specifically requested otherwise.
- Products that are faulty must be returned within the manufacturer’s warranty period.
- The complete product must be returned, unless previously agreed by Meteor Electrical in writing; incomplete items of parts may not be returned.
- Products within the manufacturers specific warranty period will be repaired, replaced, or a refund given at the discretion of the Manufacture.