Wago Wagobox Junction Box For 222 & 773 Series Connectors Only
The wagobox enclosure is designed for use with the wago 222 and 773 series of connectors. The wagobox is uprated up to 400V and can support conductor sizes from 0.08mm² to 6mm². The maximum number of supported individual conductor connections is 24 at 1.00mm² to 6 at 6mm². The cable clamp can grip cables with an overall diameter between 3mm and 8mm. The wagobox is easier to use, quicker to fit and more configurable than any other junction box of its size. It is the first of its type and redefines the standard for general purpose domestic and commercial junction boxes.
Fits through a 60mm diameter downlighter hole.
BS EN60670-22 compliant.
Ingress protection IP2X.
Cable sizes 3 x 6.0mm² twin & earth or 4 x 4.0mm² twin & earth or 6 x 1.0, 1.5 or 2.5mm² twin & earth or 6 x 1.0 or 1.5mm² 3-core & earth.
Current rating up to 41A.
Voltage rating 400V / 4KV.
|Location||Shipping Method||Shipping Charges||Timescales|
|Mainland UK||Standard Delivery||£3.95||1-2 days from dispatched|
|Northern Ireland||Standard Delivery||£3.95||Next working day once dispatched|
|Republic of Ireland||Standard Delivery||£3.95||Next working day once dispatched|
* Please note that delivery prices and services may vary depending on other items in your basket and your exact delivery postcode. Find out more about our delivery services.
Cancellations and Returns
Meteor Electrical Limited will accept returns up until 30 days after dispatch date on the conditions
- The Goods are in all original packaging
- The materials contain all original documentation (instructions, manuals, warranties or any other literature)
- Product is deemed by our returns department to be in a re-sellable condition
All refunds are made to the same payment method used originally to place the order (e.g. VISA Card) - unless specifically requested otherwise.
- Products that are faulty must be returned within the manufacturer’s warranty period.
- The complete product must be returned, unless previously agreed by Meteor Electrical in writing; incomplete items of parts may not be returned.
- Products within the manufacturers specific warranty period will be repaired, replaced, or a refund given at the discretion of the Manufacture.