Meter Cubicle Large
Tricel meter cabinets, which are suitable for both domestic and industrial applications. Manufactured from GRP, they comply with the national code of practice for customer interface.
- Used to house larger meters for industrial application
- Manufactured to ESI Standards
- Suitable for 3 Phase Meters in the UK
- Recessed into wall
- Standard Lock
- Corrosion Resistant
- Door Suitable for painting to compliment exterior finish
- Spare doors available
- Height: 794mm
- Width: 565mm
- Depth: 183mm
- Material: GRP
|Location||Shipping Method||Shipping Charges||Timescales|
|Mainland UK||Standard Delivery||£3.95||1-2 days from dispatched|
|Northern Ireland||Standard Delivery||£3.95||Next working day once dispatched|
|Republic of Ireland||Standard Delivery||£3.95||Next working day once dispatched|
* Please note that delivery prices and services may vary depending on other items in your basket and your exact delivery postcode. Find out more about our delivery services.
Cancellations and Returns
Meteor Electrical Limited will accept returns up until 30 days after dispatch date on the conditions
- The Goods are in all original packaging
- The materials contain all original documentation (instructions, manuals, warranties or any other literature)
- Product is deemed by our returns department to be in a re-sellable condition
All refunds are made to the same payment method used originally to place the order (e.g. VISA Card) - unless specifically requested otherwise.
- Products that are faulty must be returned within the manufacturer’s warranty period.
- The complete product must be returned, unless previously agreed by Meteor Electrical in writing; incomplete items of parts may not be returned.
- Products within the manufacturers specific warranty period will be repaired, replaced, or a refund given at the discretion of the Manufacture.